Vintage Moroccan Runner 'BeniMguild'
• Condition : Perfect, No stains, Clean and washable
• Material : 100 % made of Wool
• Origin : 📍 MOROCCO 📍
• Free shipping to Australia, Europe and the US
• Shipping methods: FedEx Express "Door to Door" for your convenience 4-5 Business days after handling time anywhere in the WHOLE WORLD.
'Beni M'guild' rugs have been skilfully handwoven on traditional looms, and originate from berber villages in the western Middle Atlas mountains.
Woven by women, these rugs are often designed with soft warm colours - pinks, black, brown, aubergine, orange, blue and red - and each piece telling it's own story through traditional Berber symbols and classic diamond shapes.
The Beni M'guild region experiences harsh winters months, so their rugs are recognisable by their thick pile, and the high quality wool used to protect them against the cold.
Each piece is totally one-of-a-kind and guaranteed to add both personality and texture to your space.
• Free shipping to Europe and the US